Monday, December 22, 2008

Welcome to the AC:CF Nature Log!

My name is Katie, and I am a die-hard fan of Animal Crossing. Be it the Gamecube, DS, or Wii version of the game, I've played for hours. I love bug-hunting and fishing, and always strive to complete my museum and get the Golden Rod and Golden Net.

So instead of boring you with my history with Animal Crossing, I'm going to...well, bore you with the present. (end of joke. I promise.)

I'd like to officially announce the beginning of the Animal Crossing: City Folk Nature Log, written by yours truly.

Within the days to come, you'll find tips to become an insane bug-hunter, where to find rare catches, and even photos of my most glorious finds so you can know what you're looking for (if you haven't found them already!).

So sit back and relax...and I hope that my Nature Log will not only be entertaining, but also helpful to all Animal Crossing players who read. : )


Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment